2. Introducing JP to the our demented little ritual and leaving him non the worser (non the better either, but non the worser).
3. Seeing everybody and the smile on your faces as reality suspended if but for a short few hours of adolecent make believe and war gaming.
4. Mrs. Sleeper lending us her home, husband and septic system for the weekend.
5. My monk's baddassery, widely known as, "THAT WHICH CAN NOT BE CONTAINED!!!"
6. Later Sunday flight.
7. Not having to cheat for, or against, my monsters. The balance only a truly centered breath monk DM can bring.
8. The courage of Nat taking the Saturday evening DM spot. God bless you Tiny Tim.
9. Barbarian negotiations, "Mead!!!"
10. AP's and healing surges Nerd Con style.
11. The hours, dedication and heart felt concern of our beligerent, but mellowing with age, Party Master Don King.
12. Great thanks to Mr. Sleeper for the elevated table, tower, general logistical support, initiative and organization.
13. Imperial Stout of Doom.
How 'bout you? Any seconds? Anything I missed?