1. More role playing! We did so well why not more?!
2. All encounters big and meaningful! The best part of 4E combat is the complexity that roles and powers bring to the table. Let's use that complexity to build awesome memorable clashes that move the story forward!
3. Curfew. So not really, but a concerted effort to shut 'er down by midnight leaving us fresh for all encounters that night and in the morning. Maybe even leave time for a smoke.
4. No surgies/babies. I feel we've had enough medical emergencies and sincerly hope all can make Nerd Con 2010.
5. Guest DM Saturday PM. A big initiative for me, I look forward to getting my "game" on and not having to re-group to DM afterward.
6. Map encounters ahead of time. Actualy a carry over observation from last year, the layout of the encounter makes a huge difference as to the difficulty and playablility of each encounter. If I spent the time mapping out the encounters we would ensure a quality experience each time (ie. no dragon briar hedge issues).
Go ahead, pile on!