1. Nat's ass. Need I say more?
2. Hedges. I think we'll have a moritorium on all things hedges in 2010.
3. Small battles. As long as it takes to set up the map and initiative, and as complicated as the good and the bad guy powers are, I feel small battles, especialy those that don't add to the story, are cumbersome and take away from potential role playing, problem solving and epic throw downs.
4. The alcohal content of the stout. I drank enough to kill a small burough and couldn't even get a headache. Loved the taste and would be perfect with a little kick.
5. 3 AM. If I never see 3 AM again for as long as I live I would be ok with that. Seriously I will get this figuired out that we can get to bed at a reasonable time. Seriously!
6. Playing mid-day getting my drink on and then sobering up to DM for the evening. Trust me. Not good.
7. Changing the day. My bad, of course. I am really bummed Brian and Kurt couldn't make it. I vote no sickness or babies or medical emergencies for us or our loved ones for as long as we live.
What would you add to The Bad? And do you have any idea how to fix it?